Tour Members are deemed to have read, understand and agree the following:-
“MY VACATION” and it’s marketing/sales agents are referred to as “the organizers”,
1. The organizers covenants to include in the tour fare:-
a. Return economy class group inclusive air ticket, excluding taxes which is non-refundable and non-negotiable
b. Accommodation is based on half twin sharing for adult. Child fare is based on child aged 2 and above but below 12 years as third person in twin or double room of two adults without extra bed. If a child occupies a half twin, there is a surcharge. Tour fare for infant below 2 years old is based on 10% of adult published fare and does not occupy any seat in flight and tour vehicle.
c. All meals, sightseeing and other terms as specified in the itinerary.
d. Once piece of check-in luggage not exceeding 20 kilos and hand luggage not exceeding 5 kilos per person.
2. Deposit must be paid upon reservation and the balance be paid up between 21 days prior to the date of departure. Deposits required as follows:
a) South East Asia destinations, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and China : RM500 per person
b) Europe, America, Turkey, Middle East Countries, Africa, New Zealand, Australia, Korea and Japan : RM800 per person.
3. Deposits paid are strictly non-refundable. No refund or reduction will be made for non-utilization of any item or service include in the tour fare for any reason whatsoever.
4. The single tour fare must be paid when a person is traveling alone.
5. Cancellation fees will be imposed per person as follow:
a. Over 45 days (from date of departure) deposit forfeited
b. 21 to 45 days (from date of departure) 30% of tour fare
c. 10 to 20 days (from date of departure) 40% of tour fare
d. 05 to 09 days (from date of departure) 60% of tour fare
e. Below 05 days (from date of departure) 100% of tour fare
6. The organizer reserves the right to cancel the tour due to any act of God, War, Strike, Riot or order from the Government of Malaysia which is beyond its control. The organizer shall recommend alternative tours preferably to the same destination or other tours. Should any passenger decide not to accept the alternative tours, all monies paid less the administrative fee chargeable will be refund to the passenger. In the event of a cancellation by the organizer due to insufficient passengers or inability to secure seats or accommodation, the company will refund the amount of money paid and also pay compensation as follow:
a. 08 to 14 working days, Full Refund of tour fare and compensation of RM50 per person.
b. 01 to 07 working days, Full Refund of tour fare and compensation of RM75 per person.
c. On date of departure, Full Refund of tour fare and compensation of RM100 per person.
7. Flight timing and schedules are not guaranteed and do not form part of the contract.
8. Airport taxes, fuel surcharges and visa fees do not form part of the tour fare and it should be borne by the passenger. My Vacation is only act as an agency to collect the above charges therefore it is subject to the Terms & Conditions of the respective authorities.
9. The organizers reserve the right to cancel or withdraw at any time bookings made by or on behalf of Tour Members prior to departure due to insufficient group size for any reason whatsoever. The decision of the organizers shall be final and conclusive and no liabilities whatsoever shall be incurred by the organizers for such cancellation. All monies paid toward booking fees shall be refunded.
10. Travel insurance: All passengers are recommended to purchase a travel insurance scheme.
11. Passport validity: All passengers must be personally ensure that their passport be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
12. Visa application: All passengers are encouraged to process their visa. Assistance is offered by the organizers but approval is not guarantee. The organizers cannot be held liable for any loss of passport(s) due to any reason whatsoever including without limitations, negligence on the part of our employees, agents and/or servant.
13. The organizers and/or its associated agents act only as agents for the transportation companies, hotel contractors and other principals and tickets, vouchers and documents are issued subject to those terms and contracts under which there services are provided.
14. Any person participating in any tour or holiday organized and/or its associated agents shall be his/her own risk. The organizers and/or its associated agents shall be held liable to any person as a result of the following:-
a. Inaccuracy, mis-description or changes to any tour and its itinerary.
b. Additional expenses due to delays or charges in any transport services, sickness, weather, strikes, war quarantine or other causes.
c. Extension of stay – flight arrangements that cannot be confirmed.
d. Any damage or loss of baggage or other personal effects or accidents. It is the responsibility of the passenger to effect insurance. If luggage is lost or damage due to the negligence of the organizers, its servants or agents, the maximum liability per baggage will be RM 200*.
e. Deportation or refusal of entry to Tour Members by immigration Authorities due to possessing unlawful items or holding improper travel documents or other causes or whose behavior and activities are considered as subversive by the foreign government concerned.
15. The organizers and/or its associated agents reserve the right to alter or modify with or without prior notice. The itineraries, travel arrangements and hotel accommodation, or withdraw the services of an accompanying tour manager due to circumstances over which the operations have no control.
16. The organizers will only provide the service of an accompanying tour manager for a group of minimum 15 adult passengers.
17. Tours will be operated on a sit-in-coach basis, when and where circumstances deem necessary.
18. Difficult and uncooperative Tour Members whose act and conduct deems to be unreasonable and detrimental to the enjoyment, interest well-being and safety of the other Tour Members and the smooth running of the tour in general will be dealt with by the tour leader. The tour leader may require the difficult Tour Members to leave the tour and his/her decision in this respect is final and conclusive. The organizers shall not make a refund for any uncompleted part of the tour.
19. TAKE NOTICE that the organizers’ tour packages and the organizers’ personal are NOT equipped to cater and/or provide the need and/or requirements of disabled/handicapped individuals (including and not limited to individuals with sight, speech, hearing, and mobility disabilities) and for the needs and/or requirements of individuals suffering from any and all medical condition. The organizers strongly urge all intending passengers/tour member to equip themselves with all special care and/or needs that they may require. The organizers shall not be responsible for the same in any manner whatsoever.
20. Name change is strictly prohibited after ticketed. A service fee of minimum RM250 will be imposed for any amendments to the date on the issued air ticket or reissue of air ticket.
21. Flight deviation is subject to a minimum handling fee of RM150. Handling fee varies according to difference airlines. Such request will be subject to the airline condition, ticket validity and seat availability.
22. Extension of stay/deviation may be permitted at the end of the tour, subject to maximum validity and restriction of the air ticket, seat confirmation and availability of hotel prior to commencement of tour. It is the passenger’s responsibility to hold firm confirmation for his/her return flight. When extension of stay/deviation cannot be confirmed 16 days prior to group’s departure date, passenger is deemed to be taking the original flight schedule. All extra costs incurred to process the extension e.g. administration fees, will be borne by the Tour Member.
23. The information in this brochure is correct to the best of the organizer’s knowledge at the time of going to print, but the organizers cannot guaranteed that any item or amenity will always be available, especially where the organizers have no direct control over it. In the event of a difference in the Chinese itinerary, the English version will be deemed the correct version.
24. Not withstanding the place or country in which a cause of action arises, it is expressly agreed hereto that all causes of action/s shall at all times be commenced within the jurisdiction and territory of Malaysia, where the booking was made.
25. Tour payments based on cash term/payments by credit card subject to surcharge.